Author Topic: Has anyone run into driver issues with saitek x52 pro  (Read 5130 times)

SPC O'Connell

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Has anyone run into driver issues with saitek x52 pro
« on: February 22, 2016, 07:41:08 AM »
I just bought one and had it working on the first try but then after a Windows update the drivers wouldn't install then caused issues with my internet connection and froze Windows to the point I had to restart in safe mode and do a system restore.  I tried uninstalling all saitek drivers and software but when I reinstall the drivers it happens all over again. 
M. O'CONNELL
SPC, USA
Retired

Foglia

Re: Has anyone run into driver issues with saitek x52 pro
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 09:38:55 AM »
This happened to me once major pain in the ass had to go to device manager and uninstall and reinstall everything like 3 times to get it to work.

Powell

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 02:56:16 PM »
I've had lots of issues out of the saitek drivers:

1) when creating a new keyboard keybind, z-rotate keeps spamming in memory during the hotkey creation process. have to unplug x55 to get this to stop.

2) when parachuting and x55 is plugged in, its hold hard left and spins me all the way to the ground unable to steer a steerable parachute.

3) if I unplug the x55 while ingame, entire system will freeze and nothing will respond; requiring hard reset (kill power).

4) Throttle in analogue mode doesnt want to hold a steady altitude. you have to treat throttle as push forward as shift key and back throttle is z key.

Makes me really ponder about getting a warthog flight stick.

SPC O'Connell

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 06:15:47 PM »
I'm considering returning myself and saving up for the warthog.  4 more system restores and I'm all done
M. O'CONNELL
SPC, USA
Retired

SPC (Ret) Faller

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 06:29:04 PM »
make sure you don't it plugged into a USB hub...Saitek's don't like that for some reason
M. FALLER
SPC, USA
Retired

Powell

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 02:58:41 PM »
make sure you don't it plugged into a USB hub...Saitek's don't like that for some reason

Mine are plugged directly into the mobo rear panel.