Author Topic: Mandatory events  (Read 3345 times)

W. Fives

Mandatory events
« on: September 08, 2016, 03:45:01 PM »
Greetings. I wish to know when are the mandatory operations and trainings happening(hour and days)?
It's important to me if I want to join this milsim unit.
Thank you, anticipated.

Pittman

Re: Mandatory events
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 03:51:03 PM »
Havoc 1 has Operations every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month at 2000EST with Platoon Training every 4th Sunday at about 1700 EST. Havoc 2 is every 2nd and 4th Sunday at 2000EST (I'm not sure on their Platoon training times). Havoc 3 is opening up now, and they will be doing their operations on Saturdays.

Squad training times are dependent on the squad you join (obviously). Other than that, there isn't much to else to it.

1LT (Ret) Burke

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
Re: Mandatory events
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 06:04:39 PM »
Each squad has 1 training/week that takes 1-2 hrs and an Operation/FTX that takes 3-4 hours on alternating Sundays or Saturdays, this includes briefing and debriefing time.

The only other requirement is that you keep up with the forums so that if something changes (ie. a new modpack is released or a policy changes) that you are aware of it.

There are lots of additional times to participate if you are so inclined and have the time but those are the minimums.  If for some reason you are unable to make a specific event you can just let your chain of command know before hand and it will be an excused absence.
B. BURKE
1LT, IN
Retired