Author Topic: Kartel Gazetesi - 27May2016 - Arise Phoenix  (Read 3667 times)

Hastings

Kartel Gazetesi - 27May2016 - Arise Phoenix
« on: May 27, 2016, 01:20:24 PM »
Arise Phoenix
Kartel Gazetesi - 27 May 2016
From the ashes of despair and corruption we rose
Beneath the detritus of unfair pay and hours we stood
In front of demons in smiling masks we turned our backs
Through fire and through pain we grew
On the anvil of justice, we formed the Republic.

Oh loyal and determined countrymen, Lady Erzik needs your help. She has been beaten down from the hills, chased through the forests, dragged from the mines, and she needs the help of it's children to stand back up for another fight. And there will always be another fight, another brawl, before the devils of 'democracy' flick their tails and leave us in peace. These vile demons leave boot prints on sacred hills, turn fertile land into salted earth, make the sky black with smoke and choke out the very lifestyles we have been living for hundreds of years. But hear me now Erzikistan, the Republic is well at hand and shall rise from these fresh flames like the Phoenix told in our fables, we shall be legends in our own right when we take center stage once again.

I know you, children of Lady Erzik, and I know many of you have already joined with us, but there are still many of you who falter. Do not. Be brave for the Lady, countrymen, be brave for the Republic, take yourself down to the closest town in your area and approach any of the brothers and sisters who have already taken up arms in the name of equality and freedom. There is great honor in joining this noble cause, your cause, but there will be a lifetime of shame for any man or woman who cowers behind closed doors when our country needs them most. The former government sold you out, put you in squalor, and there was little that could be done save what has already happened. We formed The Council, we took up arms, we made a statement to the world that we were brave and that we would not back down. I intend to keep that statement true, and I know all of you wish to do the same, for who would call themselves a true Child of Erzikistan and not have the heart to stand up for it's rights. Who would dare say to the world that they would not fight for it's soil, for it's iron mines, for it's rolling hills and clear skies. A coward. A dog. A bastard of this land would be the only kind of being that could ever lie to it's country like that. I am not him.
So do not shy away when the Republic, the true government of this country calls upon you for it's survival.

Failure is not being beaten to the ground, it's the choice you make to stay down. Stand up with me, stand up with your brothers and your sisters, stand up and run, stand up and take cover, stand up and be ready for the call that will come for you to make a difference. We are the true government here, we are the true children of Erzikistan, and we will not fail.

Hakim Ragesh, Head of Information of the Republic of Erikistan, Lead editor of the Kartal Gazetesi

**this is a work of fiction to promote the game play of the 506th Infantry Realism Unit**
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 03:45:40 PM by Hastings »

Waller

Re: Kartel Gazetesi - 27May2016 - Arise Phoenix
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 01:26:54 PM »
Holy shit I'm on the wrong side. Excellent work Hastings!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:30:28 PM by WO1 Waller »

SGT (Ret) Falconer

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 01:41:58 PM »
Talk talk talk talk, meanwhile we shall continue to litter the ground with the bodies of the sons of this so called republic.
R. FALCONER
SGT, USA
Retired

Capt (Ret) Soto

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 03:05:17 PM »

Let's see if he's got the balls to preach this from atop a tower...just sayin...
R. SOTO
Capt, USAF
Retired

P. Grimm

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 03:13:32 PM »
Bravo sir, bravo. Your rhetoric slays me. 

Kauer

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 04:22:13 PM »
article of the year

Waller

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 04:28:31 PM »
Let's see if he's got the balls to preach this from atop a tower...just sayin...

Which tower? ;-)