Open Forum > Public Discussion

Situation Update

(1/3) > >>

SFC Burns:
As anyone who has been told or informed of, either by myself, or by someone in the unit who knows me, There was a Burglary at my Home while i was on LOA. My Gaming Rig, and my VR Setup, as well as $24k worth of Power Tools and Valuables were stolen. They attempted to steal my Work Computer but were unsuccessful when they were Interrupted. I have purchased a New monitor Keyboard and Mouse, and am back online again, but i do not know the Limits of this PC. and will be doing a few stress tests soon.

If you want more information about the situation, or are hoping to help me Replace Things lost (because Insurance was an issue i couldnt solve,) Here is the Links to my GFM and my Amazon Wishlist. Anything you buy will be Paid Back to you when i have the money saved, or depending on the situation in full.

Thank you guys so much for the Love and Support. And I Hope to be returning to the unit in the coming months.
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2E42NB6U8QPQS?ref_=wl_share
https://www.gofundme.com/f/computer-and-vr-replacement?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

SSG M. Jaeger:
SPC Burns,
You're Amazon wishlist won't link any "gift" to your shipping address.  Right now it just comes across as an FYI wish list.  I think it's a simple setting change.

v/r
PV2 M. Jaeger

SFC Burns:

--- Quote from: PV2 M. Jaeger on November 16, 2020, 10:12:23 PM ---SPC Burns,
You're Amazon wishlist won't link any "gift" to your shipping address.  Right now it just comes across as an FYI wish list.  I think it's a simple setting change.

v/r
PV2 M. Jaeger

--- End quote ---

Ty PV2 Jaeger, The wishlist now has a Shipping Address Attached.
And Modified Priority Levels

SPC A. Hawkins:
Have you used those speakers before? I used to own a redragon keyboard and loved it, and I've been looking for dedicated computer speakers that aren't crazy expensive for a while. How are they?

SSG M. Jaeger:
Sent...good luck.

Jaeger

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version