Author Topic: Issue loading loadouts  (Read 1805 times)

1st Lt (Ret) Hardman

• 10C0 Operations Commander
  • Retired
Issue loading loadouts
« on: July 21, 2017, 01:28:55 AM »
The audio in this went a bit weird, but basically I have an issue where some loadouts don't load directly themselves. I'm 3-3-A Grenadier, but I need to load my rifleman first, and then my grenadier. This behaviour seems a little different between the 506 Arsenal box in Zeus and the Arsenal box on official servers, but the loadouts were made with the 506 Arsenal in Zeus, but won't load from the same Arsenal.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

<a href="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaTneKDcCAA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaTneKDcCAA</a>
O. HARDMAN
1st Lt, USAF
Retired

Capt (Ret) Avery

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Retired
Re: Issue loading loadouts
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 01:44:29 AM »
Strange issue you have, months ago arsenal was switched up so that you can load a grayed out loadout, even if the items in the loadout are not present in the box. Before you were not able to at all, so it seems like you have both instances working against each other. I would say try deleting ALL of your loadout presets, and recreate them. If problems still persist, write down all your settings that you changed, and delete and recreate the profile.

I know recreate a profile can be a huge pain, but you could also try copying your arma3profile file though it could lead to the same issue.

This is where my profiles are located, just to give you some direction.

C:\Users\Travis\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\TSgt%20Avery
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 01:46:21 AM by TSgt Avery »
T. AVERY
Capt, USAF
Retired