Author Topic: My destiny is unknown.  (Read 2070 times)

Margheriti

My destiny is unknown.
« on: June 16, 2018, 05:52:53 PM »
I have made the first pre-training session. After the session, captain Soto asked me to stay on the channel to check an issue that my game had. He said that it is very strange. He then asked me to write him my available schedule during this week back then. I did so, I have not got a reply. Then I have written the second in command Z. ZIER that also did not reply to me. I have been waiting for about 7 months and no reply. So I have decided to send a reminder again in the past two weeks, but yet again not reply.
I want to start the training and join your ranks please.

1st Lt (Ret) Hardman

• 10C0 Operations Commander
  • Retired
Re: My destiny is unknown.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 05:59:32 PM »
Mr. Margheriti,

I probably wouldn't have waited 7 months to follow up. The entry pipeline relies on you driving yourself forward.

In any case, you were administratively discharged for failure to complete training on time.

I would suggest that you re-apply and go through the pipeline, and if there are any issues, stay on top of it.
O. HARDMAN
1st Lt, USAF
Retired

CPT Bowman

• 15A Aviation Officer
  • Aviation Element
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 06:11:47 PM »
I would also recommend uninstalling Arma, re-installing it fresh, and following the instructions on mod installation closely and ensuring you don't have ANY other mods until your 506th mods are properly installed.
A. BOWMAN
CPT, AV
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

Margheriti

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 06:35:06 PM »
Thank you both for your advice. You are both right and I’ll do what you’ve both recommended.

Respectfully submitted,