Author Topic: New To 506th, Need Help to Join Squad and Start  (Read 1680 times)

WolfNilo

New To 506th, Need Help to Join Squad and Start
« on: March 10, 2016, 03:23:59 PM »
Im new to the 506th, I just got registered two days ago and I need help on how I may be in a squad and start in a Milsim. Im also fairly new to Arma3. Please Help

Parsons

Re: New To 506th, Need Help to Join Squad and Start
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 03:55:34 PM »
Mr. WolfNilo

First off, before you go any further, jump over to the Recruiting thread HERE.  The recruiting thread has a lot of resources available. .  Also in here, we detail the requirements of joining the 506th and the definition of realism gaming and other various sections concerning recruitment for the 506th.  After you have read the rules and chose an MOS, the next thing is you will want to put in an application (also found on the Recruiting section of the forums).  This application can take some time to process, but once you are accepted, you will attend Recruit training, followed by OSUT.  This is just a short summary, but our recruiters are the best at answering these kinds of questions.  Feel free to contact 2LT Marsden, SSG Biggs, or SGT Barraco if you have questions.  They can make the process simpler and talk you through any problems you have.  One thing you will always find around here are people who are willing to help out.

Hope that helps :)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 03:57:12 PM by SSgt Parsons »