Author Topic: Soon...  (Read 4922 times)

S. Murphy

Re: Soon...
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2016, 06:17:04 PM »
I haven't used an android since the original Motorola Droid.  That thing was a POS.  At the time it was the only smartphone offered by Verizon outside of Blackberry so that was my only option.   

My iPhone 4s lasted 3 years and I haven't looked back since.  That was the best phone I ever owned hands down.  The hardware and software make iPhones extremely long lasting rather than it dying from software or hardware issues after 8 months (*cough* android/moto *cough). 

For me I don't require much outside of what the iPhone provides.  I'm sure a lot has improved on android so I am curious about switching back if I could to see what all of the hype is about.  Fortunately my work pays for my phone so I am not able to switch unless the company decides to make the move -- until then my hands are tied.  With that being said I have no complaints about the iPhone with my limited, old person needs.  Since I was due for an upgrade at work, the new iPhone 7 will be in my hands by Monday. 

At least I have a beast gaming rig -- so I have that going for me, which is nice.  I think most of us can agree Mac OS is the true enemy here, right?  Common ground? Maybe?       

YES!

Can I get an AMEN?!?!  ;)

All The Way!