Author Topic: International Times - US Embassy closses down  (Read 3299 times)

Waller

International Times - US Embassy closses down
« on: May 10, 2016, 07:48:28 PM »
Since apparently constructive comments get deleted/censored. I've decided to censor my articles aswell.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 04:16:13 AM by Waller »

Heikinheimo

Re: International Times - US Embassy closses down
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 03:24:44 AM »
Those are very modernized Vodniks in front of the embassy. Vodnik is a russian made fighting vehicle similar to the mraps. It's entered service in 2005 so it's safe to say the locals might have some pretty modern surprises up their sleeve...

SGT Kahrs

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 09:16:57 AM »
Those are very modernized Vodniks in front of the embassy. Vodnik is a russian made fighting vehicle similar to the mraps. It's entered service in 2005 so it's safe to say the locals might have some pretty modern surprises up their sleeve...

I believe those are friendly government forces. If they are not then I'd say these guys definitely have backing from high places.
A. KAHRS
SGT, USA
Infantryman, 1-506 Infantry

SGT (Ret) Falconer

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 09:30:54 AM »
The government has some serious hardware. Lets hope the militia does not get their hands on any of that.
R. FALCONER
SGT, USA
Retired

Hito

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 09:31:10 AM »

Local Military Forces (Suppose to be friendly, currently neutral - Not believed to be in the area)

SSG (Ret) Beard

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 10:10:02 AM »
Did the contract for the modernisation of the Erzikistani military go directly to Russia, or did the government purchase their hardware from Iran? Alot of it appears to be Iranian surplus. Given Erzikistan's financial situation and the likelihood that a large amount of money is owed for the modernisation program, Iran may have quite a bit of sway over the legitimate government's policy.
D. BEARD
SSG, USA
Retired