Open Forum > Public Discussion

JOIN THE WEAPONS SQUAD!!!

<< < (2/8) > >>

Alexandrov:
I am currently in charge of javelin crew for havoc 1 and am dam proud of my squad and section the ability to just pop over a hill and take out a btr which has been hurting the whole platoon in a matter of seconds is just amazing not to mention working along side of SFC Heckman has Its perks too if you have any questions plz message me for Javlin section

1LT (Ret) Aston:
We couldn't do what we do without the weapons teams. Some of the most amazing moments I've experienced in my 3 years of playing ArmA involved our gunners doing what we otherwise couldn't. I'll say this: If there is a hell, the enemy might want to go there for some R&R after two rounds with our weapons teams.

Biggs:
As someone who started out in Weapons Squad, I definitely recommend them for prospective new recruits. They give a well-rounded experience of being a front-line infantryman by giving you the responsibility of being the point-man and security force of the Squad, whilst assisting and directing the awesome firepower of an M240B or Javelin Missile System to destroy the enemy.

For those who want the full experience in the 506th, join Weapons Squad.

SGT (Ret) Caruthers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kzzIIhrB-I

1LT (Ret) Aston:
Anti-Armor teams have now been authorised to carry the M3 MAAWS. Get them while they're hot!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version