Author Topic: Any News on Recruitment?  (Read 6125 times)

Chipman

Any News on Recruitment?
« on: January 26, 2015, 11:32:44 PM »
Just wondering if there were any updates on recruiting.

SFC (Ret) George

• 11BO4 Infantryman
  • Retired
Re: Any News on Recruitment?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 01:11:17 AM »
Recruiting is still closed.  Keep an eye on the forums.  If it is re-opened, notice will be posted.
R. GEORGE
SFC, USA
Retired

O'Dette

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 04:33:51 PM »
Last time it was opened, I couldn't see the subforum.

While I didn't intend to apply yet anyways, I thought I'd mention this, especially since I can see that subforum now if I log out. Right now, there is nothing aside from the Open Forum subforum appearing to me.

CPT (Ret) Nagel

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 04:44:07 PM »
Last time it was opened, I couldn't see the subforum.

While I didn't intend to apply yet anyways, I thought I'd mention this, especially since I can see that subforum now if I log out. Right now, there is nothing aside from the Open Forum subforum appearing to me.

I am looking into it
D. NAGEL
CPT, USA
Retired

CPT (Ret) Nagel

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 04:52:22 PM »
You cannot see either the Duty Desk or Recruiting? Can you see the recruiting primary board and just not the sub forums under it?
D. NAGEL
CPT, USA
Retired

SFC (Ret) George

• 11BO4 Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 07:08:32 PM »
An announcement was also posted in the General Discussion forum last time:  http://www.506thir.net/forums/index.php?topic=1949.0
R. GEORGE
SFC, USA
Retired

O'Dette

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 09:32:25 PM »
You cannot see either the Duty Desk or Recruiting? Can you see the recruiting primary board and just not the sub forums under it?

From my perspective, all I see is "Recruiting" heading, similar to the "Open Forum" heading. Neither Duty Desk or Recruiting is appearing for me.

CPT (Ret) Nagel

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 09:32:53 PM »

From my perspective, all I see is "Recruiting" heading, similar to the "Open Forum" heading. Neither Duty Desk or Recruiting is appearing for me.

The arrows on the far right pointing up or down?
D. NAGEL
CPT, USA
Retired

O'Dette

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2015, 09:45:35 PM »

Yup, that's it. There's nothing below that but the bottom of the page and all the info and stuff down there. No more subforums appear.

CPT (Ret) Nagel

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2015, 09:46:49 PM »

Yup, that's it. There's nothing below that but the bottom of the page and all the info and stuff down there. No more subforums appear.

Click the arrows pointing up. WHen they point up that means the forum has been collapsed.
D. NAGEL
CPT, USA
Retired

O'Dette

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2015, 10:11:23 PM »
I...

I'm a moron.

Sorry for taking up your time, Staff Sergeant.