Author Topic: N'Ziwasogo?  (Read 3107 times)

CW2 (Ret) O'Neill

• 153A Rotary Wing Aviator
  • Retired
N'Ziwasogo?
« on: September 30, 2015, 02:46:38 PM »
I've checked out the mod on Armaholic but the requirements at the bottom says it requires the ArmA 3 Map Pack-A3MP. Is this actually required as well or does AiATP work too? I know some other map packs that say they need A3MP work but work fine with AiATP. Just want to know if this is the same case or do I have a lot of downloading to do?
K. O'NEILL
CW2, USA
Retired

F. Andersson

Re: N'Ziwasogo?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 03:12:40 PM »
I have not tried all the mods myself and still have some troubles but when I clicked on the mod it said it needed there were only old arma 2 maps which are (If I'm not completely wrong) already included in the all terrain pack or whatever it's called

CPT (Ret) Richardson

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 03:35:41 PM »
My understanding is that Arma 3 Map Pack (A3MP) is no longer supported by those developers and the All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiATP) does the same thing as A3MP but is still supported by its creators. N'Ziwasogo will work with AiATP. There is no need to download anything NOT included in the recruit depot.
M. RICHARDSON
CPT, USA
Retired

Goldberg

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 04:18:50 PM »
My understanding is that Arma 3 Map Pack (A3MP) is no longer supported by those developers and the All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiATP) does the same thing as A3MP but is still supported by its creators. N'Ziwasogo will work with AiATP. There is no need to download anything NOT included in the recruit depot.

All in Arma is not supported anymore actually, the new iteration of Arma 2 maps support is the CUP Terrians mod.

CPT (Ret) Nagel

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 11:17:38 PM »
Either way everything will work with what is posted that you need.
D. NAGEL
CPT, USA
Retired