Author Topic: Issues with Mods [SOLVED]  (Read 3965 times)

D. Santiago

Issues with Mods [SOLVED]
« on: August 07, 2016, 12:43:06 AM »
Like the title says, I'm having issues with the Mods. I downloaded everything from the Welcome message (side note: Terrain Pack "Gdrive" download is a larger file than the "mega" download file. Don't know if it matters, but I downloaded the larger one).

I tried using the videos provided, the top one is private, and the second one isn't too in depth, for me at least. So i used this video : https://youtu.be/66ZyfqrIFLU obviously didn't work for me. First, I was getting the error message about the scopes, then I read one of the posts about needing the Arma3Legacy160. So i got that, and now I'm getting the following error messages:

Addon 'RHS_c_radio' requires addon 'A3_Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP'

Bad version 71 in p3d file
'z\ace\addons\optics\models\nwd_m22_5x.p3d'

The exception unknown software exception (0x0000dead) occurred in the application at location 0x000000007424DAE8.

and then an error message about the launcher closing in an unusual manner

I really need help here. Very new at modding games, obviously, and I really want to play this game with you guys. I'm sure you guys will help me out, hopefully some of you will know how to fix this for me. Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 02:31:16 PM by PV1 Gerhardt »

D. Santiago

Re: Issues with Mods
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 02:00:10 AM »
OK, so I did some trial and error. Tried running the Virtual Arsenal from the main menu without the legacy, and it seems like the only scopes with issues are the EOTech. So I guess I might be able to run everything else.

Going to leave this thread open in case it could help others with similar issues. Will leave it up to the Moderators to decide whether to delete the post or not.

EDIT: Disregard this message. Tried getting on a regular server, still having some issues.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 02:21:44 AM by Dirt Diver »

D. Santiago

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 11:25:56 AM »
So.... is anyone going to suggest what I can do to fix this???

Pittman

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 11:33:48 AM »
Please bear with the mod team. There are currently a lot of mod issues they are trying to resolve due to updating to the current version of Arma 3. The current update added aspects from APEX expansion and it is causing some issues and they are working hard to get this resolved. Your patience is appreciated.

Regards,

PV2 Pittman

1SG J. Brewer

• 11Z Infantry Senior Sergeant
  • Combat Element
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 11:43:21 AM »
You should not be using legacy version. We are on 1.62. Looking at old posts are a good way to follow no longer relevant information. If you have further questions regarding mods follow the instructions in your welcome aboard message and contact your recruiter.
J. BREWER
1SG, USA
First Sergeant, Co A\1-506 Infantry

D. Santiago

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 12:42:46 PM »
Thanks for the replies, really appreciate it. I will stop using legacy and sign up for the next available recruit training.