Author Topic: Increasingly horrible performance in official events  (Read 6796 times)

Parsons

Re: Increasingly horrible performance in official events
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2016, 02:39:30 PM »
Makes me feel bad.  I have a GTX 750 and I'm getting 30-35 frames on the reg.

Alvolsky

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 09:00:40 PM »
Is there any difference between the regular and the pro version of Process Lasso?

Yoors

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2016, 09:10:59 AM »
Thanks for all the responses guys, I really appreciate it.

I started using Process Lasso about two weeks ago and the last operation I got a steady 20 FPS pretty much. Sometimes dropped a couple of frames, sometimes jumped higher but overall it felt like a world of difference compared to the previous operation. When I launched ARMA I noticed my RAM usage jumped up quite a bit so I went ahead and shut down just about every program which share of usage would be bogging it down. This seems to have gotten rid of the stuttering and really low framerate but I'm not sure if 20-25 FPS is really acceptable for my computer's specs? I might just chalk it up to the server load and my CPU, in singleplayer I easily get 60-70 FPS. Not sure if I want to overclock with my current power supply.

I also tried all the little settings Nunes posted, see what that gives tonight. Again, thanks for the overwhelming responses, will see what happens tonight.

Bingham

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2016, 02:16:11 AM »
I would also say it's your cpu, the 970 needs at least like 3.8ghz preferably 4.4ghz of speed in a cpu to operate correctly. 3.8 being the minimum. Recommended an I5-4690k. Or if you want a good upgrade, an i7. Goodluck.

SGT (Ret) Padgett

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2016, 07:53:01 AM »
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pwNznQ Save up your money and get this, I don't have an issue with frames at all.
C. PADGETT
SGT, USA
Retired