Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] De Pauw Application  (Read 287 times)

Cypher_Child

[ACCEPTED] De Pauw Application
« on: April 28, 2015, 08:35:24 AM »
First Name: Maurice
Last Name: De Pauw
Desired Duty Assignment: 11B Anti-armor Specalist

ArmA III Player ID: Splejnchshsk  76561198016854991

How long have you been playing ArmA III?: 350 hours on the clock Since it came out been playing arma 2 before from 2012
Are you currently a member of an ArmA III gaming clan or unit?: No
Why do you want to join the 506th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit?: Well i watched the video's of the missions and it got me really excited i always wanted to join a realism squad

If you have elected either rotary wing pilot, fighter pilot, combat engineer or medic, if all billets are full by the time you finish the training pipeline, you may have to go infantry for the time being. Do you understand this?: I woulnd mind il accept any role thats layed up upon me

Please check your user profile and ensure that the email address you registered with is correct. Have you done this?: Yes

Do you understand the definition of realism gaming according to the 506th realism unit, and is this the type of realism experience you desire and are willing to abide by?: Yes its the kind if realism where you have to think things through and do things with the least amount of resources and a good amount of tactics

Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit and that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserve platoon?: Yes

You understand that at this time we are only recruiting for Saturday operations at 2000 EST (0100 GMT)?: Yes
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 12:53:22 PM by SGT George »

SFC (Ret) George

• 11BO4 Infantryman
  • Retired
Re: [NEEDS APPLICANT'S ATTENTION] De Pauw Application
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 02:32:57 PM »
Mr. De Pauw,

Before we can process this application, it is required to provide a valid ARMA 3 Player ID. To find out how, check this link:
http://www.506thir.net/forums/index.php?topic=19.0

Once you have found your player ID, please update your application to reflect the changes and we will process this application as soon as possible.

Respectfully Submitted,
SGT George
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel
R. GEORGE
SFC, USA
Retired

Cypher_Child

Re: [NEEDS APPLICANT'S ATTENTION] De Pauw Application
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 08:03:30 PM »
Hey guys sorry for not replying for more than a week but i have been pretty much bussy with some welding exams i have to pass it turned out pretty good though no doubt il  make it haha i totally forgot about the post i made so excuse me for that but im still hoping to join you guys would be awesome