Author Topic: Task force radio help  (Read 5043 times)

A. O'Brien

Task force radio help
« on: December 20, 2014, 04:00:39 PM »
I've been having some troubles with my task force radio connecting while in server. I can hear everyone's radio traffic no matter what freq my radio is on. When I try to change my voice volume and try to transmit it doesn't work. Under team speak plugins it shows that the radio is there. Any ideas or suggestions on how to fix this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

CPT (Ret) Nagel

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
Re: Task force radio help
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 04:21:37 PM »
Are you running teamspeak as administrator?
D. NAGEL
CPT, USA
Retired

A. O'Brien

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 11:49:24 PM »
No I'm not.

A. O'Brien

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 12:32:45 AM »
A question came up about the dll files in teamspeak. Does it matter if both the 32 and 64 bit files on in there?

R. F. Nelson

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 05:11:36 AM »
Both 32 and 64 .dll files go into your Teamspeak plugins folder, yes. If you're still hitting some snags, or have any questions, feel free to find me on Teamspeak and I'll see if I can't help sort it out.

Alexandrov

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 05:22:16 AM »
Hey guys. Those of you who are new to modding ArmA may appreciate this. This is a video I made to show how to install and run arma with some mods. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNqvAJwC7Ek&feature=youtu.be

follow the link it might help also once this is resolved plz say so in the title just help general public also this video should be pinned wouldn't be the worst idea

A. O'Brien

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 09:35:08 AM »
The run in administrator came up too. I haven't done that I've just clicked on the team speak shortcut on my desktop and used it that way.