Author Topic: How long does it take to get your permissions?  (Read 4638 times)

PFC (Ret) H. Hansen

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
How long does it take to get your permissions?
« on: December 16, 2014, 07:02:53 PM »
So my application was accepted last friday, or maybe it was thursday. I was told it would take a day or 2 to get the permissions but now it's nearing day 5, and I haven't really heard anything about it. I was supposed to report in to battallion but without my permissions it's a little hard as I can't see that part of the forums. Is it a fuck up somewhere because I'm not going through training or is it the winter stand-down?
H. HANSEN
PFC, USA
Retired

CPT (Ret) Nagel

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
Re: How long does it take to get your permissions?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 12:43:36 PM »
D. NAGEL
CPT, USA
Retired

Tramble

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 01:25:03 PM »
Its 506th christmas break.. maybe some of the guys whos position it is  to grant forum permissions is away due to the week break.. Thats probably one of the reason..

PFC (Ret) H. Hansen

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 01:45:57 PM »
SSGT, I can see them fine, but from what I understood from SGT George, I am to report into battallion for a billet and rank assignment and not sign up for recruit training and such.

I'm putting a link to my app. I could be wrong but it doesn't mention training at all.

http://www.506thir.net/forums/index.php?topic=1197.0

I'm a former 15th member. That might be why.
H. HANSEN
PFC, USA
Retired

MAJ (Ret) Hayes

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 03:37:41 PM »
My apologies Mr. Hansen, You have been given forum permissions and should be able to see the Battalion Report In thread. Please follow the directions from SGT George. Your rank will be determined by your previous rank and the billet you are moving into. Welcome to the 506th and good luck.
P. HAYES
MAJ, USA
Retired