Author Topic: Clearer Recruitment Requirements.  (Read 3646 times)

Socks

Clearer Recruitment Requirements.
« on: April 19, 2019, 03:13:10 PM »
Yeah I didn't realize I wasn't eligible until after i had made several accounts to try join. Hour or 2 wasted and a bunch of junk in my inbox. Put that shit in your guys' clan page or whatever.

CPT Bowman

• 15A Aviation Officer
  • Aviation Element
Re: Clearer Recruitment Requirements.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 03:23:20 PM »
I had to go look at your application to understand what you are referencing in your post here. Looks like the Apex DLC is your (relevant) shortcoming.

From the application form:

Do you understand that as of 30SEP2016, you will be required to own Arma 3 Apex DLC in order to actively participate in the unit?

I would be willing to wager that you might be able to afford Apex had you worked on your reading comprehension a bit more diligently when in school.

A. BOWMAN
CPT, AV
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

Socks

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 03:40:37 PM »
Fuck you. "betcha could afford'' get the fuck out of my face.

Socks

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 03:42:48 PM »
Lecturing on my reading, I found that out after I made several accounts. The application form is the first time it shows up Cpt Dumbass.

Ellros

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 03:52:55 PM »
  Actually, it IS in the "Recruiting" section, under  "Joining the 506th Infantry Regiment" thread....    http://www.506thir.net/forums/index.php?topic=8872.0  so you would see it before filling out the Application.

CPT Bowman

• 15A Aviation Officer
  • Aviation Element
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 04:12:27 PM »
Fuck you. "betcha could afford'' get the fuck out of my face.

That's funny, you even twist a proper sentence into an abortion of the English language when attempting to quote me.

Lecturing on my reading, I found that out after I made several accounts. The application form is the first time it shows up Cpt Dumbass.

You had to make several accounts (hint: you are probably doing something wrong for that to occur), read (not sure if you did) and fill out an application which has clear criteria, then you create a poorly composed complaint thread, and I'm the one with an intelligence deficiency?

I would have loved to watch you encounter 1SG J. Brewer.

Farewell.

A. BOWMAN
CPT, AV
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

1st Lt (Ret) Hardman

• 10C0 Operations Commander
  • Retired
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2019, 04:33:05 PM »
All,

I feel this thread has reached peak-usefulness, and will be locked.

Speaking on behalf of S-1, we don't intend for anyone to have a rough time in the process of applying to join the 506th. Not only is that counterproductive, it creates an unnessecary workload for Recruiters the more effort they need to extend to assist an applicant. That being said, the APEX requirement is clear, in my opinion.

I would have thought that established members of the 506th were above turning to personal insults directed squarely at a prospective member of the best Arma 3 Realism community around. Live up to your reputation.

Regards,

TSgt Hardman
S-1 Chief
O. HARDMAN
1st Lt, USAF
Retired

CPT Drumheller

• 18A Special Forces Officer
  • Combat Element
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2019, 05:03:28 PM »
I respect what you're trying to get across TSgt, but there is nothing "prospective member" about the individual that started this thread. We literally lost nothing as a unit by not gaining him as a member. In fact, the unit is better off without a troll (giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he's not actually as stupid as he appears to be) of this caliber. Additionally, if this thread causes future prospective members to sympathize with him and not join, we're better off overall without them as well.

Lastly:

Obviously you a mentally retarded and can't read very well

If you're going to insult someone for being stupid, try doing it with proper grammar, lest ye be the stupid one.

J. DRUMHELLER
CPT, SF
Commanding Officer, ODA 5221, Co B\2-5th SFG