Open Forum > Public Discussion

How ya’ll doin?!

<< < (2/2)

CPT L. McCoy:
Good man. Glad you're doing well.

SPC Gillin:
What up Masters! I'm doing good got a new job that I've been at for a month now so finally making some money during these tough times been unemployed through most of the pandemic feels good to be getting a paycheck every week again.

SPC (Ret) L. Masters:

--- Quote from: SGT Gillin on July 15, 2021, 02:18:41 PM ---What up Masters! I'm doing good got a new job that I've been at for a month now so finally making some money during these tough times been unemployed through most of the pandemic feels good to be getting a paycheck every week again.

--- End quote ---

I feel you man, a few months before the pandemic I took a break from my job as a security guard to do something else, after 2 months working for DHL i quickly went back to security again, cause of the salary, i worked like 50 hours a week but made like not even a quarter of the income im used to, now i work as a security guard again since 4 months again, and earned more thn the previous salary i had at the other security company, especially during covid all u can do is work, work on urself, set your goals and go at them, good to hear you made progression brudda ❤️💯💯

SPC Gillin:

--- Quote from: SPC (Ret) L. Masters on July 16, 2021, 03:08:33 AM ---I feel you man, a few months before the pandemic I took a break from my job as a security guard to do something else, after 2 months working for DHL i quickly went back to security again, cause of the salary, i worked like 50 hours a week but made like not even a quarter of the income im used to, now i work as a security guard again since 4 months again, and earned more thn the previous salary i had at the other security company, especially during covid all u can do is work, work on urself, set your goals and go at them, good to hear you made progression brudda ❤️💯💯

--- End quote ---
Well I'm working minimum wage job working about 8 hours a week right now but should eventually go to 16 hours but it's better then nothing.  I tried to be a security guard which I never considered doing was my dad's idea as he had a contact at a company but they didn't have any openings that I could get to on public transit.

SPC (Ret) L. Masters:

--- Quote from: SGT Gillin on July 16, 2021, 07:32:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: SPC (Ret) L. Masters on July 16, 2021, 03:08:33 AM ---I feel you man, a few months before the pandemic I took a break from my job as a security guard to do something else, after 2 months working for DHL i quickly went back to security again, cause of the salary, i worked like 50 hours a week but made like not even a quarter of the income im used to, now i work as a security guard again since 4 months again, and earned more thn the previous salary i had at the other security company, especially during covid all u can do is work, work on urself, set your goals and go at them, good to hear you made progression brudda ❤️💯💯

--- End quote ---
Well I'm working minimum wage job working about 8 hours a week right now but should eventually go to 16 hours but it's better then nothing.  I tried to be a security guard which I never considered doing was my dad's idea as he had a contact at a company but they didn't have any openings that I could get to on public transit.

--- End quote ---

To recommend some good security company’s which should be there in the US as well are, Securitas and G4S they usually always look for new people, i sometimes get hired by them to work as well they provide a really good contract and working environment

https://www.securitasinc.com/
https://www.g4s.com/en-us

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version