Author Topic: Ace/arma Weapon sway issue  (Read 4488 times)

Mac

Ace/arma Weapon sway issue
« on: January 31, 2017, 03:14:37 PM »
Hey there folks! So before Ace I had no issue finding a script that would help take away some of that darn earthquake weapon sway. I might be doing something wrong but ever since I added Ace to my mods list when editing missions my original script did not work. Can anyone help me? (PS.  You will probly have to talk dumb to me for I am a total noob when it comes to scripting and such. So if you got the time a step by step would be much appreciated, or at least point me to somewhere that does. Thanks in advance!

CW2 (Ret) O'Neill

• 153A Rotary Wing Aviator
  • Retired
Re: Ace/arma Weapon sway issue
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 04:37:04 PM »
I don't know anyhting about you having an ACE issue regarding weapon sway. However if you're using the 506th Modpack as well then you shouldn't have any issue with sway because we have Mao's Sway fix in our modpack.
K. O'NEILL
CW2, USA
Retired

Mac

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 05:33:33 PM »
ah ok thanks, I was not using the 506th modpack, just ace in general with some of my friends who are not in the 506th. Didn't think it would have been ok to give them that modpack. Ill be sure to grab that sway mod though, Thanks for the info!

CW2 (Ret) O'Neill

• 153A Rotary Wing Aviator
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 05:57:09 PM »
The entire modpack is NOT to be given out publicly however it is mainly just a combination of other mods that can be found elsewhere. Here's the link to Mao's Weapon Sway Fix on Armaholic for example.
K. O'NEILL
CW2, USA
Retired

capptinhappy

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 08:57:38 PM »
hey guys been trying to join I need someone to contact me plz

K. Gaudet

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 09:59:36 PM »

Check your application in the Recruiting Section. Any questions regarding it should be sent to the Recruiter who has responded to you.

1LT (Ret) Burke

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 09:27:57 AM »
The instructions on what you will need to apply and a link to the application form are in this forum post: http://www.506thir.net/forums/index.php?topic=12909.0
B. BURKE
1LT, IN
Retired