Author Topic: Re: Problems logging Official Server N° 1- Resolved  (Read 3731 times)

Hito

Re: Problems logging Official Server N° 1- Resolved
« on: June 21, 2015, 09:09:32 PM »
Recently after update 1.46 I started to have problems logging Unit servers, yesterday and today I wasn´t abble to login here are the RPT files.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7zfwbuwtq473pdz/AAALqJBiH8ZsLz8JNKO0DGqNa?dl=0

Thansk for your help.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:28:40 PM by PV2 Hito »

SPC (Ret) Harrison

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Re: Problems logging Official Server N° 1
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 01:34:15 AM »
It auto-kicks you back to the server select, or the Ares Operator kicks you off?
N. HARRISON
SPC, USA
Retired

Hito

Re: Problems logging Official Server N° 1
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 06:14:07 AM »
I don't know,  every time that I tried to loggin  it crash

Hito

Re: Problems logging Official Server N° 1- Resolved
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 03:28:07 PM »
First test  seems to have resolved the issue. I apply the following actions . Thanks to SSG De Vries & CPL Nelson

Were you guys getting an exit code that looked something like 0x000000FF / 255 ?

It seems I am having a similar if not the same issue.  I have deleted the MPmissions cache folder and the PhysX3_x86.dll file which seemed to work.  Then my game crashed in the middle of OSUT and I had to do it again.

I seem to only have this problem on 506th servers.

I had the exact same issue, and I tried absolutely everything. However, thanks to CPL Nelson, I finally had a solution - delete all of the contents of the DLL folder inside of your ArmA 3 directory, except for the readme.

The issue seems to be that those dll files are what sets memory restrictions on the game for your computer, but Bohemia fucked something up and it would cause the game to not have enough memory which would result in that crash. Deleting those dll files removes those restrictions.