Open Forum > 506th IR RU News and Deployment Updates

Berezino Times Online, 23APR15

(1/3) > >>

R. F. Nelson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Rkt8oiSfs
The above article and video are works of fiction to promote the 506th IR Arma unit story.

Article and video supplied by CPL Nelson

O'Dette:
I thought I recognized those villages...

Damn, Stary and Novy Sobor? They've crossed a line, man...

Also, I'm going to guess that either Berezino Time's writers are either RPLA sympathetic to describe one of their soldiers as "brave", or they're trying not to incur the wrath of these madmen.

1LT (Ret) Aston:
By now Chernarus must be close to being fully controlled by the RPLA. I guess we can only hope that with so much land to cover, their forces must be spread thin. If they've managed to gain numbers, I worry that they may begin infesting surrounding nations such as Takistan.

Quick question to the S-2 guys, do you know what the state of the nearby island of Utes is? Under RPLA control, it could easily be set up as an offshore fortress.

Joyce:

--- Quote from: CPL Aston on April 24, 2015, 05:36:50 AM ---By now Chernarus must be close to being fully controlled by the RPLA.
--- End quote ---

"The pitiful Chernarusian defense forces will crumble under the bootheel of our mighty cold-war era Katyusha rocket artillery muahaha~"

Say, those things are about due for a surgical strike, aren't they?

SGT (Ret) Falconer:

--- Quote from: PV2 Joyce on April 24, 2015, 08:26:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: CPL Aston on April 24, 2015, 05:36:50 AM ---By now Chernarus must be close to being fully controlled by the RPLA.
--- End quote ---

"The pitiful Chernarusian defense forces will crumble under the bootheel of our mighty cold-war era Katyusha rocket artillery muahaha~"

Say, those things are about due for a surgical strike, aren't they?

--- End quote ---

Problem is they are very mobile. All you have to do to avoid surgical strikes is to drive them into a forrest and tie some shrubbery to them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version