Author Topic: Different Mod Issues  (Read 4179 times)

Pittman

Different Mod Issues
« on: July 01, 2016, 07:38:18 PM »
So I downloaded all the mods and deleted the old, place the new mods in arma folder and loaded them in the arma start menu. When I click play I get this error "addon 'cba_ui' required addon 'A3_Ui_F_Data'." Is this because I'm still using Legacy? When I click ok it goes to the main menu and it brings up the error "No entry. 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Rocks_base_F.scope'." what does this mean? Help please!

B. Black

Re: Different Mod Issues
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 09:30:57 PM »
Well you shouldn't be using legacy, we've updated to the latest version of Arma, plus all of our mods have updated. Make sure your mods are up to date and try again.

Pittman

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 09:35:22 PM »
Wilco, didn't know this. Also, I should have deleted all the old mods and just plopped the new ones in, correct? I just want to make sure I do this right. Thanks CPL

B. Black

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 09:36:53 PM »
Yes, completely delete your old mods and download-install the new ones.

Pittman

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 01:12:09 AM »
Does that include tfar and this, because I wasn't told anything about those. And what do I do with the userconfig file that comes with the 506th?

Leeds

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 01:33:17 AM »
Does that include tfar and this, because I wasn't told anything about those. And what do I do with the userconfig file that comes with the 506th?
TFAR as well as RHS packs stay the same (assuming you have most recent+GREF). If you already have a userconfig folder created from before, then you don't need to do anything with the one that comes with the new "506th"; they're the same files as before.

Bingham

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 02:15:56 AM »
PV1 Pittman,

This post explains everything you need to update, Pay attention to each post that has a quote in it. HERE. This all in the PM I sent you as well, although I will say that I forgot about the update to Arma3 1.60, so apologies for that. If you need any extra help, find me on TS.

Regards,

CPL Bingham
Havoc 2 Platoon Medic
OSUT Assistant Instructor
S-1 A&D Clerk
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 02:24:29 AM by CPL Bingham »

Pittman

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 09:05:34 AM »
Thank you all for your help, I will test it out this morning

Pittman

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2016, 11:33:36 AM »
Well, I got no errors when bringing up the game after updating to 1.60. But how do I know if all of the other mods worked?

SPC Watson

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2016, 12:54:40 PM »
You should try connecting to one of our servers and see if you can get in. When you are connecting to the server keep an eye on chat so you dont miss any errors that may pop up. If you hear a bleep and get no errors, than you are probably all set.

If you encounter any additional problems, give us some feedback here and we will help you out.

Best of luck !
J. WATSON
SPC, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

Pittman

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2016, 02:05:08 PM »
when i looked at the server list, in the expansions section i have a green light on everything but CBA, it is red. Is that of my fault or the server?

SPC Watson

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2016, 02:30:15 PM »
Everything should be green. Did the server let you connect at all?
J. WATSON
SPC, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

Bingham

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2016, 03:47:08 PM »
PV1 Pittman,

I'm sure your mods are fine due to you being let into the server with no issues. As far as your mods being green on the server screen, they are little touchy and i wouldn't worry about it. When you log into a server on the bottom left it will present and missing mods and whether or not its the server that doesn't have to correct mods or you.

Regards,

CPL Bingham
Havoc 2 Platoon Medic
OSUT Assistant Instructor
S-1 A&D Clerk