Author Topic: 3 days since recruit training, no updates..  (Read 4491 times)

Van Meter

3 days since recruit training, no updates..
« on: May 11, 2015, 10:59:58 AM »
Hello 506th!

I'm posting here because I completed the recruit training with SGT Nichols on Friday night, and I have yet to receive any updates from higher up regarding OSUT.  I may be jumping the gun a little bit because I was informed it could take up to 72 hours.  However, I've confirmed that two other people that I attended the class with have been updated already.  I hope this doesn't make me sound impatient, but rather that I hope I wasn't overlooked.  Thanks for your time, and I look forward to continuing with training.

PV1 Van Meter

Joyce

Re: 3 days since recruit training, no updates..
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 11:09:44 AM »
Were there any issues with your completion of the course? Did you get in-game successfully with your mod pack working at the end of the session?

Whitacre

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 11:32:12 AM »
Mr. Van Meter,

I have no record of you having completed Recruit Training. If you believe there has been a clerical error of some description, please contact your Recruit Training instructor. If in fact there was an error, we will get you sorted out ASAP.

Respectfully,
SGT Whitacre

R. Nichols

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 01:17:35 PM »
I believe there was some mod issues, what date did you complete with me again? the 8th correct?

R. Nichols

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 01:18:56 PM »
cuz I passed everyone that attended that day.

Van Meter

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 04:36:06 PM »
SGT Nichols, I did complete training on the 8th, and I had no mod issues.

Anky

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2015, 08:50:49 PM »
I PV1 Anky of sound mind and body can validate that RCT Van Meter did indeed attend and completed the RCT course on Friday, the 8th day of May, 2015 the year of our Lord. During this time, RCT assisted me with my Teamspeak issue. He was also successful in directing fellow RCTs to the correct direction away from the grenade blast that eventually took the life of our beloved RCT Training Instructor, Sgt. Nichols. May he & his soul Rest in Peace. We love ya Sarge!

PV1 Anky
RCT Graduate Class 20150508