Author Topic: Teamspeak newb  (Read 4055 times)

Watkins

Teamspeak newb
« on: March 14, 2015, 06:26:09 PM »
teamspeak is completely foreign to me i have training scheduled this week, i entered the address and password and hit connect and i receive this message
" Insufficient identity security level for this server. You need to improve your identity security level." i don't know if this is because i can only connect just before training, i just don't want to have any problems when my training starts any feedback would be appreciated thank you

Capt (Ret) Morgan

• 11F3B Fighter pilot
  • Retired
Re: Teamspeak newb
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 06:35:26 PM »
Just accept it and let it do what it has to do.

Should only ever have to do it once or unless the security level upgrades.
G. MORGAN
Capt, USAF
Retired

Whitacre

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 06:38:05 PM »
This is a simple fix. You should be prompted to increase the securtiy level. If so - just follow the instructions. If you are not given the option to update. Simply click on the "Settings" button on the menu bar, and click "Identities." At the bottom of that new window, after you make sure you have the proper identity selected, you should see "Security Level: XX" and a button that says Improve. Click that button and raise your security level. Mine is set to 30, you might try that.

It will run a little loading bar for a moment or two and then you should be good to go.

Watkins

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 07:15:15 PM »
im in thanks