Author Topic: Mod problem  (Read 1453 times)

G. Wolff

Mod problem
« on: April 11, 2016, 08:42:51 PM »
Ive loaded the mods as the video in the forum shows but when i start the game during the add-on initialization part, an error window pops up saying

Include file
userconfig\cyp_pushtohear_a3_config.hpp not found.

How do i resolve this issue, Also when you are adding the plug-ins for TFR, do you have to add the folders labeled radio-sounds, radio-sounds-new, and radio-sounds-old into the plug-in folder as well?

Waller

Re: Mod problem
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 08:49:30 PM »
In the download folder for the 506th Modpack v.1.9. there are two subfolders: The actual @506th Modpack folder, that you installed correctly, and a userconfig folder. You're getting the error because you didn't overwrite your userconfig folder in your arma 3 directory with the userconfig folder, that you downloaded in the modpack folder. To fix the issue simply overwrite your userconfig folder in the arma 3 directory with the downloaded userconfig folder.

Hope this helps.

G. Wolff

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 09:00:11 PM »
Nice! Thanks for the help

Waller

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 09:09:12 PM »
No problem! Tell me if it works. As for tfar simply add all of the radio sounds folder in your teamspeak plugins folder. The sounds used in game are the ones in the radio-sounds folder. Some people prefer the older sounds (in the radio-sounds-old folder) and decide to overwrite some files from the old folder into the radio-sounds folder to get the sound and realism they desire. All up to personal preference. Personally I find the differences very marginal.