Recruiting > The Duty Desk

Unable to download mods

(1/5) > >>

SPC Garrick:
I've been trying to download the mods, returning to active billet.

The mods I have problems with for now are: CUP Core, CUP Maps, 506th ModPack, 506th Maps , RHSUSAF, RHSAFRF.
The mods start downloading but at about half of the download, it just resets itself and after a while throws out an error CANNOT DOWNLOAD.

To my knowledge these mods are the largest in size,maybe that can shrink the search for the bug, I've been trying to figure out myself but to no avail.

1st Lt (Ret) Hardman:
SPC,

It's hard to know if this is related to the storage server or your connection in some way. Are you able to share a screenshot of the error?
Additionally, please trial the download of CUP_Core from here: https://storage.506thir.net/s/fSzEBbLkm2QD3kN
This is a spanned zip, so you'll need both files & an unzip client that knows how to handle that (e.g. 7zip)

If that doesn't work, I'll explore other options with you.

SPC Garrick:
I will try it through this,this also happens with other mods that I've stated at the start of the thread.

1st Lt (Ret) Hardman:
SPC,

I understand that, but I only have a spanned version of CUP Core prepared, and it may not even solve the issue.

As requested previously, are you able to share a screenshot of the error you're recieving?

SSG M. Jaeger:
Hi SPC Garrick,
I just tested the downloads from my end and it went ok.  I doubt it matters, but could you share the link the the forum page where you are finding the links for the mods?

--- Quote from: SPC Garrick on August 07, 2023, 02:25:23 PM ---I've been trying to download the mods, returning to active billet.

The mods I have problems with for now are: CUP Core, CUP Maps, 506th ModPack, 506th Maps , RHSUSAF, RHSAFRF.
The mods start downloading but at about half of the download, it just resets itself and after a while throws out an error CANNOT DOWNLOAD.

To my knowledge these mods are the largest in size,maybe that can shrink the search for the bug, I've been trying to figure out myself but to no avail.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version