Author Topic: Cant Access Grenades  (Read 3886 times)

SPC (Ret) Ciancio

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Cant Access Grenades
« on: April 10, 2015, 09:40:31 AM »
A lot of the times i am unable to switch between different grenade types with cntrl + G. It will work, then after awhile I cant see the icons that pop up when you switch grenade types. Ive heard of others having this issue as well. Is it AGM?
B. CIANCIO
SPC, USA
Retired

D. Brown

Re: Cant Access Grenades
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 09:48:38 AM »
I believe the update broke grenade swaps with the default Ctrl+G while using AGM.  You can however still use the AGM bindings which are "6" for Lethal Grenades and "7" for Non-lethal Grenades.

We are also required to swap back to the Legacy version of the game temporarily and I haven't used Ctrl+G for grenade swaps in ages, so I will get back to you on that.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 10:32:36 AM by CPL Brown »

D. Brown

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 10:54:44 AM »
While using the Legacy version I am able to swap grenades with Ctrl+G. If you swap back and are still having issues we can try and solve the problem from there.

SPC (Ret) Ciancio

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 05:37:02 PM »
While using the Legacy version I am able to swap grenades with Ctrl+G. If you swap back and are still having issues we can try and solve the problem from there.

I switched to legacy last night and was still having the same issue. thanks for the tip on keybindings though
B. CIANCIO
SPC, USA
Retired

Jameson

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 12:26:57 PM »
I got in the habit of hitting 6 or 7 at the start of an op, then ctrl-G works just fine after that. That's been my workaround for quite a while now.