Author Topic: Finding more info on profile  (Read 2313 times)

R. Lee

Finding more info on profile
« on: November 05, 2018, 09:42:53 AM »
I would like to know where to find more info than what is listed about myself.  I am talking about, like time in grade and points, etc.  I would like to be able to see what courses I've completed for advancement in rank. You can PM me if this is info it is not for general information to all members.

SSG Salvatore

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
Re: Finding more info on profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 10:36:43 AM »
PFC R. Lee,

Information about TIG and PP is something you will have to send up your respectful Chain of Command. This is not something everybody has acces to.
Additional, information about followed and completed courses and qualifications are done the same way, or depending on who taught you a certain qualification or course.

Regards,
SSG Salvatore
G. SALVATORE
SSG, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

R. Lee

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 11:36:35 AM »
Thank You for the info.

CW4 Adaraan

• 153A Rotary Wing Aviator
  • Aviation Element
    • Kraylo Adaraan
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 11:43:58 AM »
Once you've got the info you seek (through your CoC), you may also want to have a look at the personnel profiles sub-forum.
K. ADARAAN
CW4, AV

SSG Salvatore

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 12:03:28 PM »
Chief has a great point here,

Making your own Personnel File, can keep track on your progress in the Unit. Were you can get all Courses and Qualifications set in your PF to keep track on it for yourself. It's also very handy for your Squad Leader to always look back to a personnel file if needed. (usually SL's keep a good track on his squad members progress)
G. SALVATORE
SSG, USA