Author Topic: Unable to load certain saved loadouts  (Read 2516 times)

CPT Bowman

• 15A Aviation Officer
  • Aviation Element
Unable to load certain saved loadouts
« on: January 26, 2018, 06:44:42 PM »
Gentlemen,

I recently did a fresh install of my OS, and all things on my PC. Clean slate because A: It's a gaming rig so why not start fresh periodically and B: I had a bad graphics driver that was overlooked and fixed upon a re-install of everything.

Since then I have re-downloaded Arma, and re-installed all my mods in the same way that I had done before. Everything works as normal except one thing, loadouts.

I can save and load certain things. My flight loadout has no issues, but something as simple as the base 506th loadout, the rifleman or teamleader loadout do not give me the ability to load them once they are saved.

There are no radios or anything in these loadouts aside from what is dictated in the OSUT document, yet they are all grey and do not let me press load in the corner like some grey loadouts used to.

Any assistance with this issue is appreciated, I am willing to re-install any mods necessary.

WO1 Bowman
A. BOWMAN
CPT, AV
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

McPierce

Re: Unable to load certain saved loadouts
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 06:53:42 PM »
I've been having the same exact issue, however there is a load out I made for a Fun Op that doesn't use a standard M136 AT Launcher, when I switch to that, I can then access any of the other load outs.

1LT (Ret) Burke

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 08:14:05 PM »
If they were saved before the most recent modpack update some of the names under the hood changed with the RHS mods which may be the cause.

You can either rebuild the loadouts from scratch or try double clicking on the grey'd out loadout and see if it loads and then look at the names of the items in your loadout (ex: rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch or whatever) and then make sure that item is displayed in the arsenal with the same name.  If you find one that is different you should be able to just select the newer version and re-save the loadout. 

Also the were some pilot helmet changes recently so I would start your search there.
B. BURKE
1LT, IN
Retired

CPT Bowman

• 15A Aviation Officer
  • Aviation Element
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 09:00:31 PM »
All loadouts have been re-created from scratch using only items in the official template. And surprisingly, my pilot loadouts are unaffected.

The loadouts that give me problems are anything other than my one pilot loadout, just basic 506th infantry loadouts such as TL, rifleman, grenadier.

I might try creating them on a different server and seeing if the server (aviation training) that I have been using is doing something funny.
A. BOWMAN
CPT, AV

1LT (Ret) Burke

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 01:15:03 AM »
Only the arsenals on the official server are guaranteed to be up to date.  They have the latest changes.
B. BURKE
1LT, IN
Retired

CPT Bowman

• 15A Aviation Officer
  • Aviation Element
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 01:09:31 AM »
Only the arsenals on the official server are guaranteed to be up to date.  They have the latest changes.

Made loadouts on official server, works like a charm. Thank you.
A. BOWMAN
CPT, AV