Author Topic: CUP Terrains Mod  (Read 2466 times)

Broseidonx

CUP Terrains Mod
« on: October 19, 2016, 08:12:29 PM »
My question is pretty simple. Is the Cup Terrains mod that is required the same one from the steam workshop?
  Thanks,
    RCT Caillet

Leeds

Re: CUP Terrains Mod
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 08:52:19 PM »
Yes, however we may not always update immediately as newer versions of mods are released. Steam will automatically update. It's ideal if you simply download the manageable folder provided to you in your initial correspondence.

Broseidonx

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 08:54:24 PM »
CPL Leeds,
  Thank you for helping me out. The reason I ask is because my internet speed is a little suspect on large downloads. But I will take your advice and get right on that!
  Thanks,
  RCT Caillet

CW2 (Ret) O'Neill

• 153A Rotary Wing Aviator
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 01:46:04 AM »
For some of the big downloads, I usually just leave my computer on overnight or during the day since my internet speed is pretty slow too.
K. O'NEILL
CW2, USA
Retired

Broseidonx

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 10:29:27 AM »
SGT O'Neill,
  For some reason, every time I do that and try to drag the mod to my arma folder, it says "File cannot be found." It is pretty annoying because I downloaded the 11 gig CUP mod last night and that's what it did. But its no biggie, just really excited to get involved!
  RCT Caillet

Pittman

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2016, 11:23:46 AM »
What I suggest doing is extracting all of your mods to your desktop and then dragging the files with '@' in front of them into your mod folder. You should be able to get it if you follow the video in the Welcome Aboard message sent to you when your application was accepted.