Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving!  (Read 3513 times)

SPC (Ret) Ciancio

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Happy Thanksgiving!
« on: November 26, 2015, 02:59:02 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I always like to think about what I'm grateful for on Thanksgiving, given that it is the appropriate custom, and one thing I'm grateful for is my PC.

Naw, just kidding. Its being given the blessing to be part of an awesome gaming community like this one.

Being an individual who likes to dabble in many different gaming communities, I'd have to say this one is closest to my heart. There is a strong sense of brotherhood and comrodary that exists here that no other gaming community has. Aside from maybe the 15th (a lot of us are from there) but still, the 506th seems a bit more tight. Maybe its because we have less members than the 15th, but I think a lot of it has to do with how we operate together in Arma, and how we are respectful to each other as adults. This being an 18+ or older unit allows me to boast about our community's maturity and professionalism. (except SPC Tabor...just kidding homie, I love ya)

But enough mushiness. Just wanted to say I'm glad to be here, and I think ill stay awhile longer :)

Happy turkey day. Now go back to dinner and football (or Arma)

-CPL Ciancio
B. CIANCIO
SPC, USA
Retired

Roselli

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 06:10:00 PM »
I don't have this holiday in my country, but I think know how this works...so

I would like to say thanks to everyone in this unit!
Especially to my guys on Havoc 2-3: SGT J. Hart, CPL Ray, SGT Falconer, SPC Lighthorse, SPC Rupping, PFC Coburn, SPC Arnautovik and SGT Stevens, everybody have a lot of patience and always teaching me english and how to be a good soldier here! It's a honor be a part of this, thanks for my FRIENDS who always understand me and always be kind with me and everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving guys!