Author Topic: Mods Management and Versions  (Read 3517 times)

CW2 (Ret) O'Neill

• 153A Rotary Wing Aviator
  • Retired
Mods Management and Versions
« on: September 05, 2015, 05:57:29 PM »
I have several of the mods that are included in the required downloads (FHQ, MRT, RH Pistols, etc). Would I still have to download the 506th mod pack as a safety precaution for correct versions and mod management?

Also, I have downloaded AiATP Full in the past month and was wondering if the hotfix would still be required for my version?

Lastly, I already had the most recent version of RHS v3.8 downloaded. Would this version be compatible with the 506th or would I still need to download v3.7 for both factions?

Any and all information would be appreciated greatly!
K. O'NEILL
CW2, USA
Retired

SSG (Ret) J. Hart

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Re: Mods Management and Versions
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 06:46:12 PM »
Yes, you need to download the 506th pack, and use it instead of the individual mods.

I am unsure about the hotfix, but just to be safe I would download it.

No, 3.8 would not be compatible, so you need to download 3.7.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 06:50:23 PM by CPL J. Hart »
J. HART
SSG, USA
Retired

E. Wolfe

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 08:38:15 PM »
Download all mod's in accordance to the Recruit mod depot instructions, use the respective link to ensure you have the right versions.

McGuire

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 09:46:12 AM »
In addition - if you use the ArmA Launcher to start your game, you can easily save presets of mods to use. So, for example, I have all my 506th mods saved as such and then simply choose that when starting up. This way, you easily separate your personal mods from your 506th mods since you cannot use any unapproved mods  ;)