Author Topic: ACOG Sight  (Read 3988 times)

Carr

ACOG Sight
« on: August 22, 2015, 12:10:54 AM »
I was curious if anyone else was having a problem with their ACOG sight after downloading the mods. My ACOG sight has three different upside down V's (sorry I don't know the official name of them) that are all overlapping and its very hard to place a shot or see anything around where I might be aiming when I'm looking down my sight. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

RCT Carr

Sorry guys I posted this under the wrong thread and it will not let me delete it, refer to other thread for comments.

Bingham

Re: ACOG Sight
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 03:07:32 AM »
Recommend fresh reinstall. I haven't had any issues with the reticle (think that's what it's called) 

Lilly

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 03:36:22 AM »
Try checking Depth of Field in your video settings.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15857

SSG (Ret) Kang

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 08:57:43 AM »
I was curious if anyone else was having a problem with their ACOG sight after downloading the mods. My ACOG sight has three different upside down V's (sorry I don't know the official name of them) that are all overlapping and its very hard to place a shot or see anything around where I might be aiming when I'm looking down my sight. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

RCT Carr

Sorry guys I posted this under the wrong thread and it will not let me delete it, refer to other thread for comments.

There is an ACOG in the FHQ mods that we use that does that. This is the one with the red dot.

The ACOG we use in RHS only have one upside down V.
K. KANG
SSG, USA
Retired

Carr

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 10:00:24 AM »
To clarify how do I get the ACOG with the one upside down V reticule or with the single red dot? There is no rush as I'm at work today and I work 24 hour shifts but it will be nice to be able to fix it when I get home tomorrow so I can attend training without losing my eyesight.

Thanks everyone!

RCT Carr

Bingham

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 12:36:09 PM »
when you get in a offcial server and you go to box to load-out their will be only one sight you can use.i think it is the m145 rco but i could be wrong. and their is many variants of the Acog that make it look different so maybe that is what CPL Kang is talking about.

Carr

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2015, 01:26:27 PM »
Thanks PV1 Lilly and all others. I have since googled "depth of field" and that seems to be the major cause of my issue so I will adjust that tomorrow and see how it works.

Thanks again everyone,

RCT Carr