Author Topic: DART Ops  (Read 2011 times)

Greybeard

DART Ops
« on: February 11, 2016, 11:28:35 AM »
     I do not play Arma but I enjoying watching your group's videos. I think that a DART op would be great training, very relevant to an Air Assault unit and fun to see. I'm not sure if you guys have already done one, if so please reply with a link so that I can watch it.

A DART could be executed as a stand alone mission or with a PR spin to it. It could be air mobile, mounted or a combination of both.

DART ops take into account the type of real world issues/problems the military faces overseas, especially in OEF. It could be "dummied down" for ease of play or as real as possible, down to triggering conditions, BDAR with CAT I-III and a recovery report.

DART ops are a fundamental capability of Air Assault units and if your group has not rehearsed them I would highly urge your planners to prioritize one in the upcoming training schedule as it would add an extra layer of credibility to your already "legit" unit...

1LT (Ret) N. Williams

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
Re: DART Ops
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 10:25:35 AM »
It's an interesting idea for sure. And if you enjoy watching our videos, download Arma III and join us. I promise you its even more fun being a part of the action!
N. WILLIAMS
1LT, USA
Retired