Author Topic: Completely Removing a Mod  (Read 4048 times)

SPC Maines

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
Completely Removing a Mod
« on: May 10, 2015, 02:23:12 PM »
So,

Joining an official server gives me a missing addon "Koplic". Ive done the following to try and remove it

1. Searched Arma 3 Folder. Removed all files containing the word "Koplic"
2. Searched ALL PC Files. No files containing the word "Koplic"
3. Searched PC Registry. No Files containing the word "Koplic"

Im hoping that is not under a different name. Maybe some file that runs arma that has some hidden thing for Koplic. But anything that is other than "Reinstall Arma" would be helpful. Thanks!
Z. MAINES
SPC, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

CPT (Ret) Whitby

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
Re: Completely Removing a Mod
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 02:39:49 PM »
Have you ever installed this mod? http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21990 ? And if your not running did you ever install it to the arma 3 addons folder.
J. WHITBY
CPT, USA
Retired

R. F. Nelson

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 02:53:10 PM »
When you've loaded up Arma, have you checked in the Expansions part of the main menu? This will show you all Arma, and Arma related mods that have been loaded. Sometimes, bits and pieces of mods get left in this Expansions, and Arma "loads" them.

SPC Maines

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 03:59:06 PM »
Have you ever installed this mod? http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21990 ? And if your not running did you ever install it to the arma 3 addons folder.

Yes. I believe back in the 15th I had downloaded it for some unofficial mission

When you've loaded up Arma, have you checked in the Expansions part of the main menu? This will show you all Arma, and Arma related mods that have been loaded. Sometimes, bits and pieces of mods get left in this Expansions, and Arma "loads" them.

Yes. All expansions are listed as if I was just running the 506th Mods.

Currently re-downloading it and looking into what files consist of it, and if there are any in my addons folder as CPT Whitby had mentioned.
Z. MAINES
SPC, USA

SPC Maines

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 04:41:39 PM »
Problem is fixed. Koplic replaced one of my PBO's which I deleted and now am not getting the error. and surprisingly, and ACE version mismatch error I had is gone as well. Thanks Nelson and Whitby
Z. MAINES
SPC, USA