Author Topic: ACE gameplay issue  (Read 4094 times)

Lu

ACE gameplay issue
« on: November 04, 2015, 08:49:50 AM »
The vehicles work fine after starting a new game. It works totally fine if I leave and come back to the game immediately. However, once I save the game and come back the next day to it, the vehicles are not working. The vehicle will work if I am already in the vehicle after coming back to the game. If I get off of it and try to ride it again, it would not. Sometimes, it just won't move from the first place. Well, the vehicle's engine is running and it will kind of move like it's sliding very slowly. Others who had the same issue as I do told me to shoot the vehicle a little first and drive but it doesn't do anything. They say it has to do with the placement of vehicle or not being able to recognize the player or something. It does this with CBA and ACE mod on.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 01:15:25 PM by PV1 Lu »

Bingham

Re: ACE gameplay issue
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 12:33:26 PM »
Wait so is this a single player thing?

Lu

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 12:55:38 PM »
Yeah campaign or scenarios. If I let AI drive, it will do same thing as well.

CPT (Ret) Richardson

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 01:32:22 PM »
Turn off your mods when you play singleplayer. They will break the game and are not intended for the campaign.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 02:29:29 PM by 1LT Richardson »
M. RICHARDSON
CPT, USA
Retired

Lu

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 01:39:12 PM »
Ok thank you.

McGuire

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2015, 04:17:54 PM »
Turn off your mods when you play singleplayer. They will break the game and are not intended for the campaign.
Well said sir.

PV1 Lu - if you use the Arma Launcher, click the down arrow next to "Play" and choose "Play un-modded". That's the best way to start up the game if you're playing single player imo