Author Topic: Pub Server Opportunities  (Read 4109 times)

2nd Lt Leib

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Aviation Element
Pub Server Opportunities
« on: January 18, 2017, 11:11:49 PM »
I was just wondering, as a fresh-faced pre-FNG, is there any sort of public server of that sort? Something where people like myself who are waiting for our application to be accepted can join in ala the one the 15th MEU ran for a while?

If not, that's fine. I can wait just fine.
C. LEIB
2nd Lt, USAF
A-10 Qualified Pilot, 23rd Wing\74th Det

Leeds

Re: Pub Server Opportunities
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 11:57:34 PM »
A very generous individual does run a Patrol Ops server that anyone affiliated with the unit may join and play on. I suggest you get on the TS server and scan around the Game Rooms one evening and message to see if anyone is playing in them and could provide you the information. I don't really think it's open for the general public, so I'm not going to post it here.

1LT (Ret) Burke

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 12:21:57 AM »
The 506th does not maintain any public servers. Once you complete recruit training you will have access to other areas of the forum that have information about some servers that our members maintain. All of our servers also require all of our current mod packs and those are not publicly available either.
B. BURKE
1LT, IN
Retired

2nd Lt Leib

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Aviation Element
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 01:52:50 AM »
Copy that.

Nice to see unit cadre so quick and helpful to respond. I look forward to getting into the unit proper.
C. LEIB
2nd Lt, USAF
A-10 Qualified Pilot, 23rd Wing\74th Det