Author Topic: AIA TP help  (Read 3690 times)

Davies

AIA TP help
« on: April 21, 2015, 02:42:03 PM »
hey there

so ive downloaded version 1.4.1 installed it along with patch and hotfix and when i launch i get the error

Addon "AiA_baseconfig_f" requires addon "CA_BAF"

then once the game is launched and i hit the menu i get these errors

cannot load textures ca\misc\data\icons\i_h_ca.paa
cannot load textures dbe1\models\dbe1\ui\data\hmmwv_h1_ca.paa
no netry bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/Chernarus_Summer.icon
no entry bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CAWorld/Grid.offsetx
cannot open object ca\structures\wall_stone.p3d
cannot load object ca\structures\wall\wall_fen1_5_hole.p3d

any ideas would be appreciated

Berger

Re: AIA TP help
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 03:30:22 PM »
Did you get the patch for it?

R. F. Nelson

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 04:34:55 PM »
The first error is regarding CBA. This typically means one of two things. One; you don't have CBA installed. Two; you don't have CBA running first in your mod line. If you have CBA downloaded and installed, make sure it is the very first thing that is loading up in your mod line.

As to some of the errors below that are related to AiA, make sure you have AiA installed in this fashion. All in Arma Terrain pack (6.5gig) --> Patch --> Hotfix. Ensure that you are merging only the contents of each folder (Patch, Hotfix) into the main AiA folder. Some of these files will overwrite and/or replace, so putting them in the correct order as shown above is paramount.

Check the above, and tell us where you're standing.

Davies

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 10:32:22 AM »
Yep had cba a3 rc4 running and first in mod line I downloaded full version of aia tp 6.5 gb then the patch 1.7 then hot fix  after that installed rhs mods then I downloade the updaters and installed after that I downloaded the 506th mods and overwrite the rhs specific  pbo' guess il just have to do fresh install