Author Topic: Missing addons  (Read 4137 times)

Wi11ywill

Missing addons
« on: April 02, 2015, 01:47:46 AM »
So I have sat here for a few hours trying anything and everything and deleted and downloaded everything like 4-5 times throughout the afternoon. Has anyone seen this error and know how to fix it?

Missing addons detected:
 DAR_MaxxPro
 agm_medical
 agm_respawn

Wischuf

Re: Missing addons
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 11:00:15 AM »
Sounds like a corrupted download. Those are all addons from the 506th pack, so I would find the "@506th" folder in your ArmA 3 directory and double-check to make sure the relevant .PBO files are there. If those .PBO files are indeed missing, I'm assuming you tried both 506th pack mirrors? I just downloaded the 506th pack from the MEGA link myself and had no missing files.

If you do see the three .PBO files the issue is likely with your mod launcher, if you use one, so double-check to make sure you are running @506th. I use ArmA3Sync myself, and these are the mods I have enabled for a typical operation. If you're not using any kind of mod launcher, make sure that @506th is included in the launch line along with other mods - which would look something like this with all the required mods - or under "Configure - Expansions" in your ArmA 3 Menu.

If none of these solutions work, feel free to come and see me on TeamSpeak. I'm online most of the time.

R. F. Nelson

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 12:44:12 PM »
If you're continuing to miss those couple of PBOs, it shouldn't be too difficult for me to open up a Google Drive download of 'em. Don't know why I didn't think of that before.

Wi11ywill

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 04:46:41 PM »
Yeah it's only those three so I'll probably send you a message again later cpl nelson