Author Topic: mod problems...again RESOLVED  (Read 3447 times)

Watkins

mod problems...again RESOLVED
« on: March 26, 2015, 04:17:11 PM »
played arma last night everything was fine, today i launch steam and it updates no big deal right, i launch arma and it brings me to the page that says news parameters and mods its never done that unless i told it to, i hit play and none of my mods load, so i go back to the launcher page and enter this in the empty mod box @CBA_A3;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@506thModPackv1.3;@506thPodagorsk;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF;@task_force_radio;@SMD-Sahrani-A3-v025 open game and they are back, but when i open editor its not showing podagorsk like it had before, i have day 3 OSUT on monday and im trying to get this cleared up
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 04:42:32 PM by PV1 Watkins »

Korian

• Twitch Chan
Re: mod problems...again
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 04:26:16 PM »
Make sure you are putting the name of the @nameofmodfolderhere in the mods parameter. for instace for me podagorsk is in a folder in my arma 3 directory called @Podagorsk so i have it setup as such;

@506th;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@CBA_A3;@Podagorsk;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF;@smd_sahrani_a3;@task_force_radio;

also make sure you have these in the podagorsk folder;

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 04:28:11 PM by PV1 Korian »

R. F. Nelson

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 04:30:25 PM »
You may need to turn on, the mods, in the game's Expansions section. When loading Arma with your mods, every now and again, it may not load them. So go into your game options, check your expansions folder. If the mods are listed there, ensure they're checked to load. If not, select them, and it will prompt you to reload the game. Give this a try and see what it does.

Watkins

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 04:42:05 PM »
this was weird Podagorsk was under 506thpodagorsk then @podagorsk then addons and it always worked fine, well i changed it to @podagorsk and it worked thanks Corporal Nelson you saved my ass again