Author Topic: Dedicated server question  (Read 4754 times)

B. Cavanaugh

Dedicated server question
« on: May 28, 2015, 07:19:19 PM »
Hello all,

Recently I have set up a dedicated server on my spare PC so I can test mod packs and missions. Everything is working great save for Zeus.

As you can see here all of the "mods" are green lit

While here the  core Arma 3 expansions are red.

I can only assume this is why Zeus is not working on my server but everything else is.

Does anyone happen to know of a fix or a way to enable the core Arma "expansions/DLC's" in my launch parameters so I can have Zeus working.

Here is my RPT file . I can't seem to find any errors showing why the dlc's arn't enabling
https://www.dropbox.com/s/132jacthmqbz2ca/rpt.txt?dl=0
Thank you in advance
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 07:23:44 PM by PV2 Cavanaugh »

SPC (Ret) Harrison

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Re: Dedicated server question
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 07:38:44 PM »
They are loading correctly. Are you sure you have Zeus set up correctly on the mission you are using?
N. HARRISON
SPC, USA
Retired

B. Cavanaugh

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 07:43:42 PM »
I'm fairly certain it is , I will drop the template in here if someone else could look at it or test it for Zeus https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fgmr9jzc6x2t8sb/AAAErPRZs6zDxJ-VliaO3D7ya?dl=0

B. Cavanaugh

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 08:01:45 PM »
Just tested the server with ZGM Bootcamp  and it's working fine. So Zeus is enabled and working on the dedi. Figured like you said could be the template, tested that template on my gaming rig on Lan and that worked fine. Then set up a server with my gaming rig and the template worked fine..

So I'm at a loss as to why this anomaly is ocurring.

B. Cavanaugh

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 06:55:18 PM »
Fixed ... Apparently I had not noticed that the Zeus function for that template required the person operating zeus to be logged in as an admin ...
Thanks for the responses 

SSG (Ret) Kang

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 08:57:24 PM »
Hey Cav, you can place down multiple Zeus module and just give them names corresponding to whomever. Like for my templates I have all four company command staff, squad leaders and platoon leader and sergeant as Zeus.
K. KANG
SSG, USA
Retired

B. Cavanaugh

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 04:51:54 AM »
Hey Cav, you can place down multiple Zeus module and just give them names corresponding to whomever. Like for my templates I have all four company command staff, squad leaders and platoon leader and sergeant as Zeus.

Awesome!! Thanks Kang