Author Topic: Mod Questions.  (Read 1446 times)

SPC (Ret) Tonti

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Mod Questions.
« on: August 03, 2016, 12:34:31 AM »
Hey I recently downloaded everything and got to the cpu terrain, witch allows me to open(I do through WinRAR). it shows me the addons and keys but not the file as awhole with the name @cputerrain, can I take the addons out rename that folder as cpu with the "@" and put it in my arma? Lastly what is the bast way to see if all the mads go though correctly considering I have only done mods though the workshop. Ask me a questions if I didn't explain it correctly. I really want to make sure it I do this right.
A. TONTI
SPC, USA
Retired

Leeds

Re: Mod Questions.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 02:28:39 AM »
Firstly, ensure you just download from what we provide you to avoid any confusion or issues. You are correct, create a folder in your Arma 3 Directory called "@Cup_Terrains", all the folders given in the zipped CUP download can be dragged or pasted into the @ folder you created. For the Arma 3 Launcher, you can import all the mod folders from your Arma 3 directory; select "Local mod" then locate your Arma 3 folder and select the folders you would like in the Launcher.

Ensure your mod order in your launcher looks as such:
@506th
@ACE
@CBA
@TFAR
@RHS:AFRF
@RHS:USAF
@RHS:GREF
@CUPTERRAINS
@ALRAYAK

Hope it helps, if you need any other support feel free to find and message me on the Teamspeak server.

Regards,
CPL Leeds

SPC (Ret) Tonti

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Re: Mod Questions.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 04:09:13 AM »
Thanks A lot that helped me greatly. I appreciate your time.

A. TONTI
SPC, USA
Retired