Author Topic: Vanilla Thursday Test Night [also on Thursday]!  (Read 3689 times)

O'Dette

Vanilla Thursday Test Night [also on Thursday]!
« on: March 07, 2015, 07:55:58 PM »
Hey, guys.

While playing with mods and all that is pretty freakin' cool, there's a lot to be said about the base ArmA game. It's stable, it doesn't have [too many] config errors, and it has pre-built some pretty neat gamemodes, such as the Zeus missions, the Support missions, and so on.

So, I am hoping to start in the summer a Vanilla game night for those interested in playing with what the base game has to offer. I'll advertise that when the time comes, however.

In the meantime, though, I'd like to set up a Vanilla Thursday Test Night for anyone who wants to come. It'll be Zeus, and you'll be playing as NATO: What specifically you'll be doing will be set up according to what you guys want to do and how many have come along. I hope you'll join me for some quick and easy ArmA fun!

When: Thursday, 12 MAR 2015, 1800EST
Where: Either I'll host it, or we'll borrow someone's dedicated server
What is needed: Nothing but base ArmA III--you don't need to have the DLC to participate
Mods: Client-side mods only, and nothing that'd slow down the server, like JSRS or Blastcore. ShackTac HUD, Tao's Folding Map, etc. are fine.

Please sign up below so I know how many are coming before Thursday. Thanks!