Author Topic: XML Help (RESOLVED)  (Read 5405 times)

Alexandrov

XML Help (RESOLVED)
« on: February 20, 2015, 08:35:37 PM »
ok so i have filled in the XML request 4 times now this is the latest when i recently transferred

Update

In-Game Name: PFC Alexander
Name: P.Alexander
Billet: Mechanized Infantryman, 1st Platoon, Bravo Company, 30th Infantry Regiment
PID: 76561198122560387

Then when i go in game go to player the XML does not work i have given it time incase it takes time to process after it has been processed but it just doesn't work and before people ask stupid question yes i have copied the link yes i am using the correct player ID i know because i am in arma 3 profile and copying out of it the image below is off me on the brawler server and see no XML

And help is appreciated

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 06:07:20 AM by PFC Alexander »

Alexandrov

Re: XML Help
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 04:47:52 AM »
so can anyone help me out here at all ??

Blake

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 05:17:49 AM »
Well I managed the XML in the 15th so I'll try to help you.

This has to be a problem with the XML link, make sure there are no spaces before or after:
http://www.dtclan.co.uk/squads/1184051863/squad.xml

There is a disconnect between your ArmA 3 profile and the XML, as it would display some information if you were using an incorrect alias. I checked the XML and everything is properly setup from what I see. Your ID is correct on the XML, and I made sure you listed a valid one.

If all else fails, delete your current ArmA 3 profile and make a new one. Like I said before, make sure your username ("PFC Alexander") and the XML link have no spaces before or after them.

Alexandrov

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 06:35:36 AM »
Well I managed the XML in the 15th so I'll try to help you.

This has to be a problem with the XML link, make sure there are no spaces before or after:
http://www.dtclan.co.uk/squads/1184051863/squad.xml

There is a disconnect between your ArmA 3 profile and the XML, as it would display some information if you were using an incorrect alias. I checked the XML and everything is properly setup from what I see. Your ID is correct on the XML, and I made sure you listed a valid one.

If all else fails, delete your current ArmA 3 profile and make a new one. Like I said before, make sure your username ("PFC Alexander") and the XML link have no spaces before or after them.

Thanks 1st LT will do it tomorrow when i get home from work

SFC Heckman

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 09:23:10 AM »
I just made sure your information is correct on the XML and it is. Let me know if it still doesn't work after doing 1st Lt Blake's suggestions.
M. HECKMAN
SFC, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

Alexandrov

Re: XML Help (RESOLVED)
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 06:09:02 AM »
just had a check i had a gap before i had entered the XML weblink thank you to the 1st LT for pointing this out also thank you to SFC Heckman for checking my info was entered right