Open Forum > Server Information

Can't Rollback

(1/2) > >>

Willard:
I took my Arma off of the Legacy build and let it update so I could play on regular servers with a friend and now I cant get it back to the Legacy build. It wont take any codes, it tells me all of them are invalid. Maybe I'm missing something but if anyone has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated. I have entered in the codes as Arma3Legacy156. I tried many different ones even codes that weren't the legacy build and it says that all of them are invalid.

SSG (Ret) Oelschlager:
The code is no longer valid.  You will just have to wait till we update.  I am in the same boat.

Hito:
That code is not valid anymore the new legacy code is Arma3Legacy158 for version 1.58

SSG (Ret) Kang:

--- Quote from: SSG Oelschlager on May 31, 2016, 07:05:22 PM ---The code is no longer valid.  You will just have to wait till we update.  I am in the same boat.

--- End quote ---

We've been given the order to roll back to 1.58 and not 1.56.

Unfortunately for me, i did punch in the code but cannot roll back even though steam says i'm on legacy build.

Had to restart steam.

Willard:
Great thank you very much, the Legacy 1.58 worked for me. Thank you for the quick response, I was getting a little frustrated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version