Author Topic: De Vries Application  (Read 1333 times)

MSG De Vries

• 11Z Infantry Senior Sergeant
  • Combat Element
De Vries Application
« on: November 24, 2014, 02:20:14 PM »
First Name: Luke
Last Name: De Vries
Desired Duty Assignment: 11B

ArmA III Player ID: 76561198022664383

How long have you been playing ArmA III?: Since it was first released in Alpha
Are you currently a member of an ArmA III gaming clan or unit?: I was formerly in the 15th MEU as Sgt De Vries, Platoon Sergeant of Gambler 1. My retirement was put in on 23NOV14, and is still waiting to be processed.

Why do you want to join the 506th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit?: Mostly because this is where my friends are going and I agree 110% with everybodys decision to leave the 15th because I wasn't too satisfied with some of the things that were happening over the past year or so. Also, because I think a change of scenery would be nice and I have always been more interested in the US Army rather than the Marine Corps.

Please check your user profile and ensure that the email address you registered with is correct. Have you done this?: Yes

Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit and that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserve platoon?: Yes

You understand the fact that this unit is a EST (GMT -5) time zone based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations on Sundays at 2000 EST (0100 GMT)?: Yes
L. DE VRIES
MSG, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

CPT Drumheller

• 18A Special Forces Officer
  • Combat Element
Re: De Vries Application
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 07:08:33 PM »
J. DRUMHELLER
CPT, SF
Commanding Officer, ODA 5221, Co B\2-5th SFG

MSgt (Ret) Benevento

• 1Z371 Tactical Air Control Party
  • Retired
Re: De Vries Application
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 04:42:46 PM »
Mr. De Vries,

Application accepted. A meeting will be held tonight (26NOV14) at 2100EST for billet and rank assignments. If you cannot attend this meeting, please monitor the Command Announcements board for your assignment and rank. Please standby until that meeting takes place.

Thank you and welcome to the 506th Infantry Regiment.

Respectfully Submitted,
SFC Benevento
M. BENEVENTO
MSgt, USAF
Retired