Author Topic: TeamSpeak help  (Read 2781 times)

A. O'Brien

TeamSpeak help
« on: December 19, 2017, 10:49:20 PM »
Hi all,

I'm having some troubles with my TeamSpeak. When I sign in, it says that my microphone is disabled. I've tried everything, but nothing seems to fix that. I've just returned to the unit and I'm wondering if I need to have some kind of permissions within TeamSpeak in order to use my mic? As I am fairly computer illiterate, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

1LT R. Reed

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Combat Element
Re: TeamSpeak help
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 11:55:05 PM »
Sometimes my teamspeak does that. To fix:

1) Close TS
2)Unplug / Plug in Headphones
3) Open TS
4) If it is still an issue check under Tools>Options>Capture on TS and make sure it is set to the correct device.

If the issue still persists check under device manager to make sure the device is connecting to your computer.
R. REED
1LT, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

A. O'Brien

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 05:21:50 PM »
I've tried this and it seems to be working? When I test out the mic it shows the red and green bar going across the screen when I talk. I'm not hearing anything though. Should I be?

Thanks,

J. Wade

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 05:43:06 PM »
Try activating the microphone under the "Me" tabs (sorry mine is in French and it says Moi) — it's the third tab.

1SG J. Brewer

• 11Z Infantry Senior Sergeant
  • Combat Element
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 06:10:27 PM »
If you're testing this while sitting in the Day Room in TS you're wasting your time. Everyone's mic in the Day Room is disabled by the server. You have to move to a different room to speak.
J. BREWER
1SG, USA
First Sergeant, Co A\1-506 Infantry

A. O'Brien

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 12:46:27 PM »
Thanks for everyone's help. I was able to figure it out. The next problem I have is trying to revert my TeamSpeak to version 3.1.6.. When I went to download it off of Capt. Soto's link, it takes me to version 3.1.7.. How do I go about getting to the correct version?

Thanks,

SGT (Ret) Booker

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2017, 03:04:39 PM »
Thanks for everyone's help. I was able to figure it out. The next problem I have is trying to revert my TeamSpeak to version 3.1.6.. When I went to download it off of Capt. Soto's link, it takes me to version 3.1.7.. How do I go about getting to the correct version?

Thanks,

http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts3/releases/
S. BOOKER
SGT, USA
Retired

Capt (Ret) Soto

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Retired
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2017, 03:14:59 PM »
Link has been fixed.  Thank you for the heads-up.
R. SOTO
Capt, USAF
Retired