Author Topic: ArmA 3 Crashes Upon Launch (TFAR Issue)  (Read 3570 times)

A. Miller

ArmA 3 Crashes Upon Launch (TFAR Issue)
« on: May 07, 2016, 05:19:27 PM »
I used the search function before posting this, but didn't see my specific issue. I've installed many mods before, and TFAR isn't anything new. I installed like I was supposed to, and ArmA 3 won't even load before it crashes. I watched the videos on mod installation and followed them exactly, only to have the same thing happen. Redownloaded TFAR - same result. Went to armaholic and downloaded 0.9.8 - same outcome. I've included a screenshot of the error I'm getting before it crashes, and I've looked for the file it says it is missing. Any help would be much appreciated because I want to get everything up and running so I can play the game with everyone. Thanks!

Waller

Re: ArmA 3 Crashes Upon Launch (TFAR Issue)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 05:24:05 PM »
You're missing something in the userconfig folder in the arma 3 directory. There should be a userconfig folder in the @506th Modpack v1.92. Take that and overwrite your userconfig folder in the arma 3 directory.

T. Miles

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 05:27:43 PM »
That's not a TFAR issue, the missing file is from "cyp_pushtohear" just like the error says. That mod comes with the core 506th pack, look for it in that userconfig.

A. Miller

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 05:29:46 PM »
Awesome! This fixed the issue. Apparently, I'm a knucklehead.
The game comes up and I can play. It just says something about one of the addons needing AiA_Worlds, but we're not using AiA anymore, correct?

Waller

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 05:32:15 PM »
No we switched to CUP Terrains a while ago. Make sure you use the versions provided in the Welcome Aboard message as we're not always using the newest versions.

pelton

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 02:07:37 PM »
I'm having this same problem but there is no userconfig folder in my 506th Modpack. There was also no userconfig folder in my Arma3 directory so I went ahead and made one.

It says I'm missing userconfig\cyp_pushtohear_a3\cyp_pushtohear_a3_config.hpp
I've looked everywhere but cant seem to find it.

Leeds

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2016, 03:15:29 PM »
We're aware of this issue at the moment and it will be rectified soon. I will personally upload the 'userconfig' folder with the relevant files and extend you a PM with the information.
Sit tight.

CPL Leeds
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel

Payne

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 08:49:54 PM »
I'm having the same issue as Pelton as well. I'm really happy to see this issue will be solved soon. I'm really looking forward to starting my training