Author Topic: Recruit Closed - Email Alert, New Applicants.  (Read 4016 times)

Stafford1

Recruit Closed - Email Alert, New Applicants.
« on: December 22, 2014, 12:11:45 PM »
Hello,

My name's Alex Stafford, I've been following your clips on youtube, and am very interested in joining.  I see the 506th are quite popular hence recruitment closing, but I was wondering whether it would be possible to receive some information regarding applicant criteria or even better, some sort of email alert when recruitment opens up.

I'm 22, and British (don't hold it against me! ), and I've been gaming since I was about 9.  I absolutely love very organised groups, have experience leading guilds in other games and acted as Squad Leaders, Atc, and once as Platoon leader in servers which occasionally can be quite organised/realistic.
I'm not the sort of person who is leading or leaving, usually I step up as not many people are comfortable commanding over the microphone, so joining a group full of people who are is a bit of a fantasy.

My Qualities:
- Very confident speaker
- Professional
- Creative
- Exceptionally active

I know you can't make any exceptions but any kind of feedback or information would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Alex

SGM (Ret) De Leo

• 11Z Infantry Senior Sergeant
  • Retired
Re: Recruit Closed - Email Alert, New Applicants.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 01:27:33 PM »
Mr. Stafford,

feel free to message me using the forums Private Message. I will be glad to answer all your questions regarding the recruitment process and the activities of the 506th IR.
L. DE LEO
SGM, USA
Retired